He built his professional career in commercial companies such as the OST GROUP (brand: "Drinks from Chernogolovka"), the representative office of the textile concern the "POLYTEX.EE" in Russia, the "SYNERGENTA GROUP", and was also a member of the Board of Directors of the "BATTERYTEAM GROUP".
In 2005, Iskandar Kadyrov established an advertising and communication group of the "VOGUEAGENCY" among the clients of which the STATE ACADEMIC BOLSHOI THEATRE OF RUSSIA, the STATE ACADEMIC SMALL THEATER OF RUSSIA, the VAKHTANGOV STATE ACADEMIC THEATER, the YABLOCHKINA CENTRAL HOUSE OF ACTOR, the STATE THEATER OF NATIONS, the Stanislavsky MOSCOW DRAMA THEATER, the Moscow STATE ACADEMIC SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA conducted by Pavel Kogan, the SMALL BRONNAYA MOSCOW DRAMA THEATER and others.
In 2010 Iskandar Kadyrov headed the "ISKA" — Creative House.
In 2012 Iskandar Kadyrov was invited to the position of Deputy Director of the STANISLAVSKY MOSCOW DRAMA THEATRE (nowadays "ELEKTROTEATR"). Special projects developed by Iskandar Kadyrov for the STANISLAVSKY MOSCOW DRAMA THEATRE have made an invaluable contribution and support to socially significant cultural initiatives as well as international projects that strengthen the country's image.
Such projects include:
- The International Student Theatre Festival "STANISLAVSKY. The BEGINNING" (together with the Russian Institute of Theatre Arts (The GITIS). The festival is held for the seventh time);
- The official ceremony of cancellation of anniversary postage stamp and envelope timed to the 150th anniversary of the outstanding Russian theater director, actor, pedagogue, theorist, and theater reformer Konstantin Stanislavsky (with the participation of "The RUSSIAN POST");
- A cycle of creative evenings "THE VISITING STANISLAVSKY" with Andron Konchalovsky and Valery Belyakovich;
- The concert action "Believe and Do" was timed to coincide with December 1st - World AIDS Day. The action was held with the participation of Russian and foreign pop stars, culture, and sports (with the support of the Moscow office of the UN, the UN Radio, and the UN Information Center in Moscow, and with organizational support from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), and with financial support World Health Organization (WHO).
In October 2015 at the XXIII International exhibition, "NECROPOL-TANEXPO WORLD RUSSIA" a new funeral concept "Journey to Eternity" and a collection of designer biodegradable coffins "VOYAGER", developed by Iskandar Kadyrov and presented by the VOYAGER coffins company were presented with resounding success.
In 2018 Iskandar Kadyrov was invited to work at the SATIRIKON RUSSIAN STATE THEATER named after Arkady Raikin.
Among Iskandar Kadyrov's most prominent and significant projects are:
- Russian national award in the field of the entertainment industry — the RUSSIAN ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS (author of the idea and head of the project);
- The social information campaign RED RIBBON in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA) is part of the UNAIDS movement, uniting the efforts of society, the media, and the entertainment industry to oppose the spread of HIV/AIDS (author and campaign manager).